Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Heavenira said:

This is great. @Joshdotmp4 could only dream of making something as fluid as this. Too bad he deleted all his videos forever.

What the heck ham I could totally do something this good you also are wrong!

UNLISTED my videos, not deleted them, you IDIOT!

Just now, Joshdotmp4 said:

*man
not ham.

Pathetic. What does ham spell, stupid?

EDIT: Oh, you meant man

Edited by Heavenira
man instead sorry

Just now, Heavenira said:

Pathetic. What does ham spell, stupid?

What? I thought we were posting about ME and MY CHANNEL what the heck does ham have to do with this I CORRECTED MY MISTAKES IDIOT

Anyways, to be ONTOPIC:

The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

2 minutes ago, Joshdotmp4 said:

What? I thought we were posting about ME and MY CHANNEL what the heck does ham have to do with this I CORRECTED MY MISTAKES IDIOT

Anyways, to be ONTOPIC:

The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

yOur right. I should be talking about this video instead of your stupid channel. It looks like you lost.

ONTOPIC:

The animation is nice.

EDIT: Also, The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

Edited by Heavenira

2 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

yOur right. I should be talking about this video instead of your stupid channel. It looks like you lost.

ONTOPIC:

The animation is nice.

EDIT: Also, The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

What do you mean lost? We're only getting started, momma's boi! At least I still use Mine-Aergoma you blenderboi!

ONTOPIC: 

This animation is actually pretty okay, I just wish the comments weren't so filled with argument if you know what I'm saying

EDIT: 

ONTOPIC:

The animation is nice.

Edited by Joshdotmp4
ONTOPIC: The animation is nice. EDIT: Also, The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

1 hour ago, NerdCouncil said:

A short fighting animation I made for practice.

Enjoy.

i really like the video, but can you upload a 4k version?
and the sounds need to more ACTION

go red guy!

ediyt2: I like the part where its like "boom" when he hits the blue guy!

Edited by Jackzmc
red guy should WIN THE fist

1 minute ago, Ninja Dino said:

I love how these two guys are having some weird "argument" on some poor random dude's topic.

Also that video is pretty good. Maybe some of the movements should be a little more faster to be more life like.

The speed is already a bit fast. I find myself disoriented by its quick motion and quality,.

Regardless of all this ridiculous, stupid banter. We should all take some time to appreciate the topic at hand. The video was, dare I say...

MASTERFULLY MADE.

The cinematography was just incredible, and I can't wait to see more.

On the topic of constructive criticism, please improve your render resolution next time, as it is quite difficult to follow the action at such a low resolution.

Please continue to do good things.

I have subscribed and followed your youtube account. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Joshdotmp4

Regardless of all this ridiculous, stupid banter. We should all take some time to appreciate the topic at hand. The video was, dare I say.

MASTERFULLY MADE.

The cinematography was just incredible, and I can't wait to see more.

On the topic of constructive criticism, please improve your render resolution next time, as it is quite difficult to follow the action at such a low resolution.

Please continue to do good things.

I have subscribed and followed your youtube account.

Josh, I think you are trust retracting your original bitter thoughts about myself and the other forum members. Forget your fake opinions regarding cinematography and photorealisticismness, as the true matter at hand is amongst the other forums members that are on the forums.

Now that that's over, I guess I can say that I'd personally like it if the punches and blows had a bit more oomph. The punches feel a bit too slow and the characters seem to recoil too little. Something along the lines of the last hit would be great.

This is my opinion of course, your animation style should be more important ;)

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton

On 8/10/2017 at 11:21 PM, Heavenira said:

Josh, I think you are trust retracting your original bitter thoughts about myself and the other forum members. Forget your fake opinions regarding cinematography and photorealisticismness, as the true matter at hand is amongst the other forums members that are on the forums.

offtopic: go argue somewhere else....

ontopic: its not bad! i like the toony affects as well!