Recommended Posts

Just now, Heavenira said:

This is great. @Joshdotmp4 could only dream of making something as fluid as this. Too bad he deleted all his videos forever.

What the heck ham I could totally do something this good you also are wrong!

 

UNLISTED my videos, not deleted them, you IDIOT!

Just now, Joshdotmp4 said:

What the heck ham I could totally do something this good you also are wrong!

 

UNLISTED my videos, not deleted them, you IDIOT!

*man
not ham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joshdotmp4 said:

What the heck ham I could totally do something this good you also are wrong!

 

UNLISTED my videos, not deleted them, you IDIOT!

Pathetic. What does ham spell, stupid?

EDIT: Oh, you meant man

Edited by Heavenira
man instead sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Heavenira said:

Pathetic. What does ham spell, stupid?

What? I thought we were posting about ME and MY CHANNEL what the heck does ham have to do with this I CORRECTED MY MISTAKES IDIOT

Anyways, to be ONTOPIC:

The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joshdotmp4 said:

What? I thought we were posting about ME and MY CHANNEL what the heck does ham have to do with this I CORRECTED MY MISTAKES IDIOT

Anyways, to be ONTOPIC:

The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

yOur right. I should be talking about this video instead of your stupid channel. It looks like you lost.

ONTOPIC:

The animation is nice.

EDIT: Also, The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

Edited by Heavenira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

yOur right. I should be talking about this video instead of your stupid channel. It looks like you lost.

ONTOPIC:

The animation is nice.

EDIT: Also, The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

What do you mean lost? We're only getting started, momma's boi! At least I still use Mine-Aergoma you blenderboi!

 

ONTOPIC: 

This animation is actually pretty okay, I just wish the comments weren't so filled with argument if you know what I'm saying

EDIT: 

ONTOPIC:

The animation is nice.

EDIT: Also, The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

Edited by Joshdotmp4
ONTOPIC: The animation is nice. EDIT: Also, The video is pretty decent, work on resolution and lighting. Also the fingers should be embedded 2 pixels into the arms, not attached onto the ends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NerdCouncil said:

A short fighting animation I made for practice.

Enjoy.

 

i really like the video, but can you upload a 4k version?
and the sounds need to more ACTION

go red guy!

 

ediyt2: I like the part where its like "boom" when he hits the blue guy!

Edited by Jackzmc
red guy should WIN THE fist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ninja Dino said:

I love how these two guys are having some weird "argument" on some poor random dude's topic.

 

Also that video is pretty good. Maybe some of the movements should be a little more faster to be more life like.

The speed is already a bit fast. I find myself disoriented by its quick motion and quality,.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of all this ridiculous, stupid banter. We should all take some time to appreciate the topic at hand. The video was, dare I say...

MASTERFULLY MADE.

The cinematography was just incredible, and I can't wait to see more.
 

On the topic of constructive criticism, please improve your render resolution next time, as it is quite difficult to follow the action at such a low resolution.

Please continue to do good things.

I have subscribed and followed your youtube account. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Joshdotmp4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joshdotmp4 said:

Regardless of all this ridiculous, stupid banter. We should all take some time to appreciate the topic at hand. The video was, dare I say.

MASTERFULLY MADE.

The cinematography was just incredible, and I can't wait to see more.
 

On the topic of constructive criticism, please improve your render resolution next time, as it is quite difficult to follow the action at such a low resolution.

Please continue to do good things.

I have subscribed and followed your youtube account.

Josh, I think you are trust retracting your original bitter thoughts about myself and the other forum members. Forget your fake opinions regarding cinematography and photorealisticismness, as the true matter at hand is amongst the other forums members that are on the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that that's over, I guess I can say that I'd personally like it if the punches and blows had a bit more oomph. The punches feel a bit too slow and the characters seem to recoil too little. Something along the lines of the last hit would be great.

This is my opinion of course, your animation style should be more important ;)

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2017 at 11:21 PM, Heavenira said:

Josh, I think you are trust retracting your original bitter thoughts about myself and the other forum members. Forget your fake opinions regarding cinematography and photorealisticismness, as the true matter at hand is amongst the other forums members that are on the forums.

offtopic: go argue somewhere else....

ontopic: its not bad! i like the toony affects as well! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something about the fingers seems off, and personally, the flash is a bit too often in my opinion. Other than that it looks really cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.