The Jester's Arsenal (Trailer)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi there!

image_banner_by_malfunit-dbjcm41.png

I'm Sibernethy! I started out as a gaming channel on Youtube, bringing a fun, festive, cartoony vibe to lighthearted gaming videos. I was active there for about two years before I moved over recently to a site called Vid.me, where I currently am stationed.

I made a trailer for a Minecraft animation called The Jester's Arsenal, a fun little movie showcasing 30 gag/joke weapons to use on all kinds of mobs, both unsuspecting and deserving! The trailer I made shows 3 of them and I'd love to finish this thing and show you guys the other 27.

campaign_photo_by_malfunit-dbjcn57.png

I drew all the gag weapons myself, including the ones you see in the picture above! I also made some of the sound effects in the trailer from scratch. I'm still new to the world of animation and I'm surprised I even produced something like this. With that in mind, I'm aware of a few flaws and minor hiccups, as well as the fact that I haven't learned how to do certain things yet. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being complete masters and 1 being absolute beginner, I'd say I'm at a 2-3 in the grand scheme of things. There's a lot I still need to learn but for a novice, how did this little thing fare?

I welcome your feedback but I'll use my discretion as to which feedback to adopt. There's a difference between constructive criticism and being condemned to the fiery depths of Idaho (which really are fiery). If I hear any such sermons being preached on this thread, I'll study your work (and your words) carefully and see how well you can handle being shown up for it. No one likes having their work smeared and spat on, and this lad is no exception, but I absolutely welcome anything you genuinely feel would improve the quality of my work (even if it points out a few flaws).

Edited by Sibernethy