Alex Model is messed up

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, The Alex skin model thing is messed up. 

The sholder and wrist things for the outside layer(Like where the Hat is, just the second layer) are messed up, and swapped arround. 

It makes things very annoying and I have no way to fix it, or at least no idea how.

Should I just... Shrink a Steve skin's arms by a pixel or is there a fix?

18 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

You're using a four pixel skin on the alex model. 

No... I'm not. 

I'm using an Alex skin for certain. But the outside layer is still messed up. It's on the second layer to the arms. Here's a picture to prove it. THERE IS something there where the gap on the hands is in the actual skin, I know for sure of this since I just looked at the skin file and all http://imgur.com/a/Bjt2p

18 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

You're using a four pixel skin on the alex model. 

http://imgur.com/a/IerWs

Here's another one showing it.

Both arms should look identicle... but the other one's upside down and has a weird line going through it. 

7 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Oh, yeah just make the second layer for pixels, that should fix it.

What do you mean?
I'm not sure how to go about that... I'm a skin maker, but IDK how to do that and be able to animate it like any other figure. 

3 hours ago, ICExz13 said:

What do you mean?
I'm not sure how to go about that... I'm a skin maker, but IDK how to do that and be able to animate it like any other figure. 

Just edit the skin so the second layer is 4 pixels

14 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Just edit the skin so the second layer is 4 pixels

You can't do that... The second layer is part of the same skin file, and has to be a PNG... and with a skin if you extend the pixles out it'll just put it somewhere on the body... you can't have the second layer a 4 when the first is a 1... At least there's not any way I have found. 

1 hour ago, ICExz13 said:

You can't do that... The second layer is part of the same skin file, and has to be a PNG... and with a skin if you extend the pixles out it'll just put it somewhere on the body... you can't have the second layer a 4 when the first is a 1... At least there's not any way I have found. 

I dont know what you're talking about, because it works for me.

1 hour ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

I dont know what you're talking about, because it works for me.

How do you do it exactly?

I have zero idea how to do what you're talking about. Second layer? Make it an extra pixel? Like... please try and do a tutorial of sorts on it so I can get what you mean. I have no idea how to do that.