Pixel Render (picture)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

here's a quick render of a pixel rig that took me about an hour to make not including the drawing part but its very very easy to use. Sadly, its personal until i finish my current animation anyways...

MPbxc3L.png

Edited by Proud_AnimatorZ

4 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

An hour... for that?

you wouldn't understand..

11 minutes ago, PigmanMovie said:

show a non-minecraft pixel render
then what the heck is this?
64b868340155f68888bc951e30281a87.png

other than that 7/10

i said pixel render the torches have pixels everything has pixels boom mind blown.

3 minutes ago, Pigeon_ said:

This is so... Ehh... The torch doesn't fit with everything else and the guys face isn't expressive in the slightest bit, and his arm isn't attached to his body.

It's just really boring, to look at.

wasn't meant to be a wallpaper just a render from an animation but thanks for the feedback 

Edited by Proud_AnimatorZ

9 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

we've caused to much of a fuss in the comments already..yes you have more rep your (superior) just dont reply if you are really interested about how this took an hour pm me.

No I'm not superior to you in any way. What fuss have we caused, I asked a question and you gave a very vague answer. This could have all been avoided if you actually answered my question in the first place. The comments are for feedback and questions, Im not going to pm you when you can just tell me here, maybe someone has the same question. 

Edited by EthanForeverAlone

Everyone here probably means that this looks way too simple to have to take an hour. After all, you'd just have to texture 5-6 items for the body, arms, legs, and head, slap on a facial rig, and add the torch and background. I'd assume the facial rig took up most of your time, so that's probably why.

At least you got the DOF right.

On 8/7/2017 at 6:11 AM, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Everyone here probably means that this looks way too simple to have to take an hour. After all, you'd just have to texture 5-6 items for the body, arms, legs, and head, slap on a facial rig, and add the torch and background. I'd assume the facial rig took up most of your time, so that's probably why.

At least you got the DOF right.

The textures probably took like 20 minutes.