The Grand Hotel - [2K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The edited version looks horrific (no offence). I would say it could be edited better but the original isn't all that great too. There isn't much detail. I don't know what "Black Hawk Down" is but I can't even tell that there is a hotel in the picture. I could get into camera positioning and lighting but I'm sure someone can do that for me.

1 minute ago, GbStudio said:

The edited version looks horrific (no offence). I would say it could be edited better but the original isn't all that great too. There isn't much detail. I don't know what "Black Hawk Down" is but I can't even tell that there is a hotel in the picture. I could get into camera positioning and lighting but I'm sure someone can do that for me.

Thank for criticism!

Becuz of your help, I can get better
(BTW The hotel is the big building in the pic)

8 minutes ago, Dr. Cuto said:

Thank for criticism!

Becuz of your help, I can get better
(BTW The hotel is the big building in the pic)

To add onto it. The building in the foreground looks decent enough but the buildings in the background look bland. Mainly because of the same block that is used on all of the buildings. You can fix this with fog, dof, or different lighting on them.

Edited by GbStudio

Just now, GbStudio said:

To add onto it. The building in the foreground looks decent enough but the buildings in the background look bland. Mainly because of the same block that is used on all of the buildings. You can fix this with fog, dof, or different lighting on them.

I didn't build it tho, it from http://minecraft-schematics.com/

BTW Thank!

26 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

13 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

First, Black Hawk Down is a movie about an engagement between US forces and Somali militia in the early 90's that resulted in the death of almost 20 troops, more than a thousand civilians/militias, and the loss of two UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters.

Second, most of the buildings in that place looked almost similar.

Third, fog won't fit in, DOF might help, idk about the lighting.

Well there are some problems I spotted in this.

-1 The clouds break the Minecraft style that the rest of the scene has.

-2 There are so many different things going on in this which makes it hard for my brain to decide what to focus on with this image.

-3 The lighting doesn't make much sense. The edited one is way to bright, but the sky is so dark, and in the unedited one the shadows and sky make it look like a daytime scene but the sunlight looks very cold and blueish.