The Sad Story of Henry Thomas and Friends Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

11 minutes ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

poor henry ;_;

Try to avoid z-fighting, which is when two objects have exactly the same position and thus start flickering.

And how are the builders floating o_O

Thanks for actually watching my animation :D. Yea the flickering is really annoying, upclose it seems fine but when I zoom out all hell breaks loose. I hope I can fix that issue. The builders are flying because they are in creative mode.

5 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

So you took someone else's hard work and animated it in a minecraft animation program.

Yes of course I did not invent Thomas and Friends, its a remake of it. I had a lot of Minecraft Thomas and Friends models lying around and I thought it would be fun to put them to good use as a Thomas the Tank Engine Fan.  

7 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

So you took someone else's hard work and animated it in a minecraft animation program.

Well all he "took" was the concept. My number one specialty seems to be recreating what I see in another fashion. I think it's the highest honor you can express toward something you like.  ^_^

10 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Too lazy to Render?

Huh what do you mean by that? How else would I make the video without rendering?

18 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

You could have at leasted rendered with shaders on 

How do you get shaders in mineimator? I'm pretty sure that exists only in the actual game

I used High quality rendering in my animation, but maybe you need some help to see the difference.

WITHOUT

1u0oC7g.png

WITH

Pi3V4fu.png

Edited by CraftyFoxe

44 minutes ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

you shouldve amp up the ssao and added a little bloom as well as .7% dof with a little sunlight color yellow to make the graphics on the animation way better...visually. (yes I went into detail *hint *hint)

Thanks I will make better use of those features 

5 hours ago, CraftyFoxe said:

Huh what do you mean by that? How else would I make the video without rendering?

How do you get shaders in mineimator? I'm pretty sure that exists only in the actual game

I used High quality rendering in my animation, but maybe you need some help to see the difference.

WITHOUT

1u0oC7g.png

WITH

Pi3V4fu.png

What Proud Animatorz said. its hard to notice the shadows.

7 hours ago, CraftyFoxe said:

Thanks I will make better use of those features 

May I also suggest making ambient light a darkish bluish greyish, makes lighting more realistic

Also you might want to turn up sunlight range as I saw that some shadows weren't rendering

6 hours ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

May I also suggest making ambient light a darkish bluish greyish, makes lighting more realistic

Also you might want to turn up sunlight range as I saw that some shadows weren't rendering

Ah you are right about that, I forgot to turn up my sunlight range so it was on default. :V

On 8/5/2017 at 3:18 AM, SteampunkSkeleton said:

I just realized the problem, my SSAO was white colored  fml xD