Che3sy's Che3se Block PLUS KNIFE!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Immqrtal said:

because he wants some people with over 200 rep to see it , so their followers can see it too.

Actually no. I don't care who sees it xD
I was showing him because he was my friend and I figured he'd get a kick out of it.

5 hours ago, Che3syPlayz said:

But like, someone told me nobodies gonna trust me with someone's work/creations because I have little rep xD

That is true. People will mostly respect users that have helped the community in some way, be it creating cool animations or helping beginners out. Reputation is a reflection of this, therefore people who have rep will be deemed helpful and trustworthy enough for other people to be willing to put effort into, say, that person's collab.

But who cares about rep? Rep should never come first on the forums, but creating cool things should. Make what you love.

5 hours ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

That is true. People will mostly respect users that have helped the community in some way, be it creating cool animations or helping beginners out. Reputation is a reflection of this, therefore people who have rep will be deemed helpful and trustworthy enough for other people to be willing to put effort into, say, that person's collab.

But who cares about rep? Rep should never come first on the forums, but creating cool things should. Make what you love.

But like, there's nothing wrong with this rig.
They only downvoted either because of the joke, or because those people hate me for unknown reason.

but yeah, rep shouldn't be a thing.