Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Good try but it has really generic electronic music, a rapidly pulsing camera and it goes on for way too long. 4-7 seconds is good enough for an intro, 10 at the absolute most. I really didn't like the amount of idle time without anything but a pulsing camera.

1 minute ago, Pootsy35 said:

Watch any Minecraft intro then come back to me k?

-snip-

Yes, they're well animated but they're generic and cringey. Also, I had to stop watching that video really early because I started to get motion sick.

Just now, Dannyboi said:

Yes, they're well animated but they're generic and cringey. Also, I had to stop watching that video really early because I started to get motion sick.

They're about 7-18 seconds long is what I'm trying to get to you. 

25 minutes ago, Pootsy35 said:

Why do you think people hate them so much these days? Voxy did one for me, it wasn't Minecraft related, and it was only 5 seconds long. It's nice to look at, memorable, and doesn't make me sick when I watch it. Things like that make for a good intro. This is just copying what everyone else has been doing for the last few years.

23 minutes ago, Pootsy35 said:

Which makes your even more unoriginal, and why would you even want an intro that's 7-18 seconds long, anyway? Just make it 4 seconds or something, unless the intro is actually good, or has good music. (One in my personal opinion is Premydaremy's, it starts of with calm game clips with the calm instrumental of His World, then it cuts to faster less calm clips, with the instrumental from Brawl.)

2 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

-lmao-

what do you see when it plays?

something better than this

Boring, too long, basically what everyone's been saying.

Next time you make an intro, make it original, even if it sucks, it's still probably gonna be better than half of famous minecraft youtubers'. It doesn't even have to be an actual intro, it could be just "Hey guys! What's up?", even though it's probably more generic than this... Or just make something up, like JackSepticEye's "Top of the morning" (Which I know, he didn't really make it up, but made it popular.. you know what I mean.)

2 hours ago, Sonicxryan said:

something better than this

Boring, too long, basically what everyone's been saying.

Next time you make an intro, make it original, even if it sucks, it's still probably gonna be better than half of famous minecraft youtubers'. It doesn't even have to be an actual intro, it could be just "Hey guys! What's up?", even though it's probably more generic than this... Or just make something up, like JackSepticEye's "Top of the morning" (Which I know, he didn't really make it up, but made it popular.. you know what I mean.)

did you created the Evolvo-Ray?

8 hours ago, IsaacDavid said:

did you created the Evolvo-Ray?

Does my name sound like a fetus?

that's a reference to Mind over Mutant...

13 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

The problem is that I didn't want to abruptly stop the music.

Also you still abruptly stopped the music. fading it out would be better.