The loss of a friend, and a love.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello friends! It's me. So yeah, I was animating and decided to make something. I was going through transitions, I couldn't find a perfect one, but yeah. 

Credit:
Leaves, @ZZZZane

Pictures, @Che3syPlayz

My skin, @Slime

Thanks for watching!

Edited by Che3syPlayz
Credit Edit.

In my opinion the detailed leaves and sticks on the ground distract from the mine-crafty feel. Generally, you want all of your textures to stay at the same resolution. This is my personal preference however, so do whatever you'd like.

2 minutes ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

In my opinion the detailed leaves and sticks on the ground distract from the mine-crafty feel. Generally, you want all of your textures to stay at the same resolution. This is my personal preference however, so do whatever you'd like.

I agree, but I didn't feel like taking leaves and texturing them and making thousands of them and making them fall.

Just now, Che3syPlayz said:

I agree, but I didn't feel like taking leaves and texturing them and making thousands of them and making them fall.

You don't have to, you just need some more pixelated leaves, so they don't look out of place in the pixelated feel of Minecraft.

Just now, SteampunkSkeleton said:

You don't have to, you just need some more pixelated leaves, so they don't look out of place in the pixelated feel of Minecraft.

Aaah makes sense. Thanks. I'll try to make it different in the next one.

1 minute ago, Zeno said:

This tells me absolutely nothing about the animation, except that two guys will fight in it.

Oh sorry lol. I didn't know I had to put the story in a teaser, thought that a trailer did that.

1 minute ago, Zeno said:

If you're trying to get people interested in your animation, then you have to give them at least some reason to get excited about it.

Ah okay. Thanks :D The next teaser I'll try to get some story in there!

17 minutes ago, Pootsy35 said:

Try using transitions (Like ease in and out). The leaves look like someone dropped paper cutouts onto the ground and the fighting could be a little better with practice.

I did use transitions lol.

And yeah, I didn't know how to make them myself so I found some on the forums.