Does Mine-imator have a User Manual?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Q: Does Mine-imator have a User Manual?

I'm asking this not as an inexperienced user, so much as a person interested in the continued development of Mine-imator. I am aware that a Google Search will yield some results in tutorials and demos, but to varying degrees of quality and depth of information.

What I'm considering is something more as a reference to overall software operation, rather than a how-to.

5 answers to this question

13 hours ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

I think you'd be better off checking the source code in the Modding Mine-imator section. Perhaps I could help you better if I knew why you want to know this.

Perhaps I didn't really state why I wanted to know this, but I was wanting to know if there was a manual so that people first starting out could get farther along in learning the software. Though I am familiar with other software such as Blender, I find Mine-imator as the easiest entry option for beginning animators interested in Minecraft, and wanted to know if there was an official manual for those early beginners.

10 hours ago, Dr. Cuto said:

Nein

That's what I was afraid of Dr. Cuto. Do you think it would be okay to go ahead and document the program in the form of a user's manual? I may even take Blender's approach and look at documenting the Source as well.

Edited by Jmcm16
*Wanted to clarify my background in animation for SteampunkSkeleton

5 hours ago, Jmcm16 said:

Perhaps I didn't really state why I wanted to know this, but I was wanting to know if there was a manual so that people first starting out could get farther along in learning the software. Though I am familiar with other software such as Blender, I find Mine-imator as the easiest entry option for beginning animators interested in Minecraft, and wanted to know if there was an official manual for those early beginners.

Ah, then there is no official manual. However, there are a lot of user-created tutorials, which you can check out on Youtube. I'm afraid your documentation would be redundant.