Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

15 minutes ago, piyush said:

thanks dannyboi for suggestion. i just started to using it... ya thanks again....

and yaa dr cuto .. u dont pays me for listing ur shitty things....and whatever  grammer... u r not my english teacher go to hell..

Of course

My animations is shitty

Just now, piyush said:

i m not saying that ur animation is shitty. im not crual like u.. im just saying that.. mine forum is for sharing things not for finding grametical mistakes and again go to hell

Srsly?
People here give Criticism, if you don't want that, go post somewhere else

Expected poor quality, got effort :) After all, I don't think I could sit still and make a 3 minute animation

I'll just quote Danny for criticism (sorry for the notification)

32 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

A reasonable job with a nice length and good concept but it feels a little thrown together, especially with the green skies and stuff. Also, try to put more natural movements and transitions in your animations.

Also, I highly recommend you credit the person that made the facial rig; even if they said you didn't, it's good practice.

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton

and u turned like that peoples .... and sorry i will not turning like theme... 

9 minutes ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Expected poor quality, got effort :) After all, I don't think I could sit still and make a 3 minute animation

I'll just quote Danny for criticism (sorry for the notification)

Also, I highly recommend you credit the person that made the facial rig; even if they said you didn't, it's good practice.

yaa i downloaded that rig but i was just trying to learn that thnigs ... and forget after that .. from wheres i downloaded it .. so thats my big mistakes... and yaa i know story is good but .i dont have skills ... and xp

•  
10 minutes ago, Dr. Cuto said:

Srsly?
People here give Criticism, if you don't want that, go post somewhere else

and i'm very poor i have a laptop with 56 mb of on board graphics card , dual core 2.0 ghz processor with 3gb of ram..  and i bought it second hand quality . its only of 153 dollars its very difficult to learn.. i don't even have good internet connection i can only use 1 gb of data per day... so respect people u dont know them .who are they, and how much they are hard working,, i don't want to heart sorry

Edited by piyush

28 minutes ago, piyush said:

and i'm very poor i have a laptop with 56 mb of on board graphics card , dual core 2.0 ghz processor with 3gb of ram..  and i bought it second hand quality . its only of 153 dollars its very difficult to learn.. i don't even have good internet connection i can only use 1 gb of data per day... so respect people u dont know them .who are they, and how much they are hard working,, i don't want to heart sorry

If you have a Laptop like that how did you run MI then?

1 minute ago, Dr. Cuto said:

If you have a Laptop like that how did you run MI then?

i'm still doing this..... im even running blender...

1 minute ago, Weirdest said:

I have a laptop, runs M-I just fine :)

if i start real time rendering it stops working.. still i try to make good graphics....im  student.. my study fees are so high i cant effort another fine laptop..

2 hours ago, piyush said:

thanks dannyboi for suggestion. i just started to using it... ya thanks again....

and yaa dr cuto .. u dont pays me for listning ur shitty things....and whatever  grammer... u r not my english teacher go to hell..

Since you're new, try to keep in mind that saying these kinds of things can cause backlash, so try to refrain from doing it. Nice effort in the animation though.

15 minutes ago, Enchantek said:

Since you're new, try to keep in mind that saying these kinds of things can cause backlash, so try to refrain from doing it. Nice effort in the animation though.

ya ya ya i know they can say  me anything and i cant.......and thanks for the complement........ 

it not bad

10 hours ago, piyush said:

and yaa dr cuto .. u dont pays me for listning ur shitty things....and whatever  grammer... u r not my english teacher go to hell..

and also Don't just tell someone to go to hell because they give critizim

5 hours ago, piyush said:

Your animations is to good!!!!

its thanks to the tips  these forum members gave to me.

You'll get good. Just listen to their advices although they say it in the wrong way.

The forums is to share your ideas to the world. Its fine if they say they dont like it. Just improve and the amount of people that like your animations might increase.

I mean, not like I'm the best person to give criticism. But I honestly think it could use some work.

A lot.

To be exact, a complete make-over.

The quality isn't the best

He looks REALLY slow.

And the animation just doesn't go together well. 
I mean, don't get me wrong it's a good idea. But you animated it different then you'd expect something like that to be animated, ya know?

20 hours ago, CPS Animations said:

its thanks to the tips  these forum members gave to me.

You'll get good. Just listen to their advices although they say it in the wrong way.

The forums is to share your ideas to the world. Its fine if they say they dont like it. Just improve and the amount of people that like your animations might increase.

sure , why not thanks for advice

2 hours ago, Che3syPlayz said:

I mean, not like I'm the best person to give criticism. But I honestly think it could use some work.

A lot.

To be exact, a complete make-over.

The quality isn't the best

He looks REALLY slow.

And the animation just doesn't go together well. 
I mean, don't get me wrong it's a good idea. But you animated it different then you'd expect something like that to be animated, ya know?

thanks for your advice, im practising on movements....,