Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, today I'm in need of a animation preset for a player model that: Turns around and runs the other direction. I've looked in the Animation Preset chat (I'm not sure what they're called, I'll just call them chats) but the only presets I found were jumps, running and walking. but no turning or turning and running. so if anyone could either find one, send one that someone already made or make me one, that woud be great!

(I'm not good at making god running, walking, jumping cycles... that's why i need help...)

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help! :)

Edited by MostlyMinecraft

18 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

Forum. These are called forums for a reason.

Also, make your own animations. It's not that hard. Just make sure you use transitions.

ok, I wasn't sure.   xD

and I'll try..

19 hours ago, Kapslock said:

101 how to be good at animating: Hey mom, can you do something for me real quick?

I get the point.....

21 hours ago, Creeperz Animations said:

That's exactly what I said

Ik

21 hours ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Not to be rude but If your not good at making a walk cycle having another person make it for you will not improve your skills. Try to make it yourself and see what you can do.

ok, I'll try it out   :D

21 hours ago, Creeperz Animations said:

Learn to make it yourself, look at tutorials, and play around with Mine-imator, you will slowly learn to become a good animator. If you rely on others to help you make the simple things such as, walking, running, jump, etc, you will never learn them yourself.

ok, I'll try it out   :D

Edited by MostlyMinecraft