Looking schematic

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey. Looking for any type of schematic :D As long as it's a build :P
All credits will go to said giver. Thanks for your time :D

EDIT:

It needs to be a pretty decent sized house, a nice field of wheat, a fence with the gate not there, and the house has to be doorless. 

You can add some other details (ex: furniture, windows, ect)

Edited by Che3syPlayz

As per your request of "any type of schematic as long as it's a build" I have decided to make something fitted to exactly your specifics.

Spoiler

513955_kej.png

To be serious, if you want a schematic you should probably figure out what kind of schematic you want and if any schematic works you're better off looking on planet minecraft or somewhere.

13 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

As per your request of "any type of schematic as long as it's a build" I have decided to make something fitted to exactly your specifics.

Hide contents

513955_kej.png

To be serious, if you want a schematic you should probably figure out what kind of schematic you want and if any schematic works you're better off looking on planet minecraft or somewhere.

Honestly I can't even be mad about that. That is actually funny. +1 that comment xD

9 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Ah never thought of that. Thanks.