Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Should i work faster?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. am i gonna just work on the iBlock and not upload any submission to anxious cynic?

am sorry guys for not being fast at working at this phone am just being lazy am just gonna put in the W.I.P. version WHICH MEANS theres no colored phone and cases CAUSE ITS STILL W.I.P.

http://imgur.com/a/KpWJ7

the picture cannot be placed for some reasons but heres the iBlock W.I.P.

(PS you might need a stronger pc/laptop for this, it becomes veeeery laggy)

Download : https://www.mediafire.com/?fmccrt88xq6ssws

if you are gonna use this to a video then give me credit

Edited by MoltenLapizza

8 minutes ago, spectral said:

can you show multiple images from different angles

what do you mean? and if you are asking about how to switch the screens just use the Visible Button switch to another screen and

the camera well you just click on the "Camera Screen" find picture screen go to textures and pick a any of those two cameras, thats all i can do right now this is still a W.I.P.

Just now, MoltenLapizza said:

what do you mean? and if you are asking about how to switch the screens just use the Visible Button switch to another screen and

the camera well you just click on the "Camera Screen" find picture screen go to textures and pick a any of those two cameras, thats all i can do right now this is still a W.I.P.

I mean take other screenshots from different angles so we know the other side doesn't look like total garbage while the side you showed actually looks nice

7 hours ago, spectral said:

I mean take other screenshots from different angles so we know the other side doesn't look like total garbage while the side you showed actually looks nice

well i was in a hurry back then because i was about to sleep and if my mom finds out am not sleeping then she would have taken my iMac os x