Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

18 minutes ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Buttery smooth, great story :)

I'd suggest turning the ambient lighting to a shade of blue, and perhaps speed up the ender pearl section. But this is too good

Thank for your advice! I'll try it for next animation. :)

So Good.
Very Decent
Much Smooth
( I'm trying to describe it has how you would describe doge, also because you have him as your profile pic x3)
Overall, The animation is really good, I would have to agree on Steampunk Skeleton about the shade of blue.
10/10 ( In my opinion )

8 hours ago, _BlueAsyl said:

So Good.
Very Decent
Much Smooth
( I'm trying to describe it has how you would describe doge, also because you have him as your profile pic x3)
Overall, The animation is really good, I would have to agree on Steampunk Skeleton about the shade of blue.
10/10 ( In my opinion )

Thank for your advice! >:3

On 2017-07-16 at 3:32 AM, _BlueAsyl said:

So Good.
Very Decent
Much Smooth
10/10 ( In my opinion )

On 2017-07-16 at 1:17 AM, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Buttery smooth, great story :)

I'd suggest turning the ambient lighting to a shade of blue, and perhaps speed up the ender pearl section. But this is too good

@Emaniplex

Also stop saying smooth. It's weird or something like that. Emaniplex can explain it better.

Very nice! I liked this a lot.

If I had to critique anything, I'd say that a common issue I've noticed with "smooth" animations made with Mine-imator is they have a bit too much of a "floaty" feel, and things tend to move just slightly too slowly. Increasing/varying the speed of certain movements would help to give it a more lively feel.

5 hours ago, AnxiousCynic said:

Very nice! I liked this a lot.

If I had to critique anything, I'd say that a common issue I've noticed with "smooth" animations made with Mine-imator is they have a bit too much of a "floaty" feel, and things tend to move just slightly too slowly. Increasing/varying the speed of certain movements would help to give it a more lively feel.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

21 hours ago, AnxiousCynic said:

Snip

There is a misconception that "perfect" movement is "smooth". Animators here try to make their animation as "smooth" as possible but it slows down the animation. They are often forgetting that fast, choppy movements can be "smooth" too if done correctly. Instead of smooth, people should think "realistic". 

Back on topic. Animation was very high quality. The pacing and atmosphere was off in my opinion. Ambient sounds or music could help. 

Edited by GbStudio