Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

advice or feedback?! are you implying you can improve on perfection?! awesome job!

Thank you so much!!

27 minutes ago, hiendiep55 said:

Great start to post a render 

Nice job 

Thanks so much!

The lighting is slightly boring. It would be good if the room was darker to give the feeling it's actually a cave. Even just a simple vignette added would do pretty good.

And what's the feeling you're trying to portray with the wallpaper: that it's homey and warm or cold and lonely? You should add slight warmth or coldness to the image depending on the answer.

Also I see the vines are flowing in the wind. There's no wind in caves.

Otherwise the wallpaper is alright, good job.

Edited by Colonel Muffin

23 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

The lighting is slightly boring. It would be good if the room was darker to give the feeling it's actually a cave. Even just a simple vignette added would do pretty good.

And what's the feeling you're trying to portray with the wallpaper: that it's homey and warm or cold and lonely? You should add slight warmth or coldness to the image depending on the answer.

Also I see the vines are flowing in the wind. There's no wind in caves.

Otherwise the wallpaper is alright, good job.

In all seriousness, I think all of that would make the picture a lot better. Thank's for the advice! xD By the way, there's a hole in the side of the cave that you just can't see. That's why the vines are blowing.

Edited by Pootsy35
forgot to mention something