Participate In The Copy Cat M-E-M-E Animation?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

YEs, you read the title I know the Internet phenomenon was made months ago, but what does that matter? 

So, basically I wanted to make a special animation based on the copy cat Internet phenomenon with different people in it.

I have everything planned and I just have to animate the animation but I don't have the people in it. 

The Due Date is Wednesday (July 19) 

To deal with these things normally people would just keep overeusing the same characters, but after seeing this version of the Internet phenomenon 

Spoiler

I was inspired to make each and every character different in the animation. 

Probably the animation will take some time about 1-3 weeks or so, but it'd be cool if you could send your rigs before Wednesday 

Only 16 Participants  can be in the animation because Im also adding some special people. 

If I cant get 16 participants i will have to come up with some new rigs and waste my time rigging more characters instead of animating. 

(which is lame)

If you haven't rigged your skin or even have a rig you have time until Wednesday (July 19).

So if you would like to be in the animation please send your rigs through private message or on discord (u will not me) to me 

***Notice***

Spoiler

I will not steal your rigs

I will not dismember it 

I will not take the item sheet

I will delete it after I finish the animation 

I will not claim it as mine either

I will credit your rigs in the video 

If your rigs aren't properly rigged i will remove you

Your rigs are safe with me   ;)  

In order to make the animation special I will only accept people with proper rigs such as like having a facial rig, having hair, having texture and etc. 

And for the rest if you would like to participate please don't comment down below the rig download link it because other people might just swoop in so just send a message.  

I can promise you the animation quality won't be like these ones 

https://youtu.be/rEJYExoHfjI?t=22

Ask questions if you're not sure of anything in the comments. 

Participants

Edited by Artamiel Crescent