Ender Dragon Life: The Gift

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I recently decided to make a new channel specifically for animations, since my main channel varies quite a bit. To kick it off, I remastered a couple of my first animations. The first one uploaded was originally "The Gift: Birth of the Ender Dragon". Not sure if anyone here remembers the original, but here is the remastered version. I made some small improvements and tweaks, re-rendered in Mine-imator Community Build, and spruced up a couple of the visual effects!

With this new channel, I am doing some things to try and enhance the SEO and discover-ability of the videos, etc.; hence the name change of this animation, and the likelihood of such similarities in future uploads.

11 hours ago, Super_Mario_Sega said:

Pretty good.

Much thank.

11 hours ago, Shadow 982 said:

Awesome!

:D

9 hours ago, CPS Animations said:

coooool!! @AnxiousCynic Pls do how to wing rigs tutorials

Thanks! What kind of wings, because I did do an Elytra rig/tutorial.

9 hours ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

iz it tru dat andermens ar aliens? 

:ph34r:   :ph34r:     :ph34r:

Its troo!

3 hours ago, CPS Animations said:

dragon wings for human characters that could bend and move like a normal dragon's wing.

If you want it to look exactly like Dragon wings, you can simply spawn in a body part, pick the Dragon wings, and parent them to your character's body.