The Agency - Cliche Evil Twin... or Just A Duplicate

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, after some scenes from Episode 1 that I was working on, (http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/66446-my-new-series/) I decided I should start off Episode two and work on it a bit and after publishing Episode 1, I would start working on Episode Two, which had... yeah, ya know what, spoilers again...

Spoiler

So, the episode starts off with two "Joshuas" that look like they've killed a few people with their weapons. A police man then comes out and tries to aim for one of the "Joshes" but then a "Josh" comes out and shoots the police man. After that, we are taken back to Agent Gray's island and it shows Gabriel, the pilot from Episode 1, choosing a weapon. Scott then asks the Agent to come to his office to explain that someone is cloning him. For an unknown reason, he had the person's e-mail and sent them a virus to track down their location. (This plot hole will be filled out in Lifecraft's "Fighting The Blindness" Season 1 Finale...) After the explanation, we are taken from a sky and we zoom into a white building where it shows a "Josh" that Agent Josh will be fighting. Josh then is transported by Gabriel and teleports inside the building to exit as a way to stealthfully kill the "Joshes" guarding the entrance. (It just skips to the point where they are killed but the Agent actually searches around but since JoshTheStupad is some idiot 11 year old kid who's probably a lazy dude sittin' in a chair, we don't see him searching.) Gabriel then enables autopilot to keep a lookout for the real Josh but is then caught by a "Josh" with an RPG. However, it doesn't show Gabriel jumping out of the helicopter. We then are taken back to Agent Josh who encounters a "Josh" who has more sinister plans then just causing terror around a city. Agent Josh then throws away his gun as he knows that since the imposter is actually just a clone, they have the same minds and they could dodge attacks. We then see them fight for a couple of seconds before jumping back to Gabriel, who then is awake after the crash. He then contacts Scott but he doesn't really respond but he could hear Gabriel. Then, he walks to the building Agent Josh is in. Josh gets defeated and was almost killed by the imposter. We then hear a gunshot from Josh's gun. Gabriel calls for backup. After that, it's been some time but it was finally dark. The imposter's "master" then is shown hiding and is finally going to escape. We then reach my favorite part, credits. (nah not really)

Some Joke about Drinking: For every Josh in the text you see, take a shot.

Now if you actually read the spoilers before watching, well congrats and I hope you never noticed that drinking joke.

Click this spoiler for this episode.

Spoiler

edit: btw ima take a break from animatin the series for a while.

Edited by Josh The Stupad