Request Pics

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey! Here, you can request pics or posters... and ill see what i can do!

you can use this for many things... such as a post on something (i wont give examples)

it can be almost anything you can make on mineimator

ill make it!

Ask Away!

Edited by Mighty Maison

Make a wallpaper that is about a person with or without diamond gear that is in a battle stance about to face on the enderdragon. The camera should be sitting at this person's side and facing up towards the dragon who is coming in for the kill! If the camera can see the floor you should also consider adding endermen too to liven up the place. Good luck!

Make a wallpaper that have:

A guy eating a potato while a potato is eating a guy while a guy eating a potato while a potato is eating a guy while a guy eating a potato while the guy's leg on fire and my skin stand there eating marsmallow

1 minute ago, Dr. Cuto said:

A guy eating a potato while a potato is eating a guy while a guy eating a potato while a potato is eating a guy while a guy eating a potato while the guy's leg on fire and my skin stand there eating marsmallow

uuuuuuh...whut?

On 7/6/2017 at 1:04 PM, alfadog said:

a donkey riding a human... nuf said

nuf said 8NZceEW.png

On 7/6/2017 at 2:35 PM, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Make a wallpaper that is about a person with or without diamond gear that is in a battle stance about to face on the enderdragon. The camera should be sitting at this person's side and facing up towards the dragon who is coming in for the kill! If the camera can see the floor you should also consider adding endermen too to liven up the place. Good luck!

Tell Me if this is good...

is it good?

i hope its good!

kBbhj05.png

On 7/6/2017 at 7:28 PM, Dr. Cuto said:

uhh.... that is... random... but ill try