Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys!

So, can anyone help me with this?? I am recieving this error when I try to import a .object file that I exported from another project:
of Draw Event
for object app:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_project_read_get_iids (line 90)
called from - gml_Script_asset_open (line 117)
called from - gml_Script_action_toolbar_import_asset (line 7)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw_button (line 15)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw (line 80)
called from - gml_Script_window_draw (line 9)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_draw (line 7)
called from - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (line 2)

And here is the log:

15:20:42 Action: asset_open
15:20:42 Opening asset: E:\Doctor Who Em Blocos\Monologo Listen\ULTIMA TENTATIVA.object
15:20:42 load_folder: E:\Doctor Who Em Blocos\Monologo Listen
15:20:42 load_format: 13
15:20:42 save_folder: 13
15:20:42 Opening object
15:20:42 load_iid_offset: 11350879
15:20:42 Templates: 11
15:20:42 Timelines: 72
15:20:42 Resources: 0
15:20:42 Get template iids
15:20:42 Get particle type iids
15:20:42 Get keyframe iids
15:20:42 Get timeline iids
15:20:42 Build trees

I have no idea what that things up ahead means :/, I really need to import this .object because it's a animation that took several hours to end, and now I want to use this same animation in another project. I tried everything, export again, change the character textures to the original stevie, but no success. Can anyone help me pls??

3 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

Object files don't carry animations. They carry, well...

Objects.

I'm pretty sure they can carry animations, but yeah. What Dannyboi said.

No, i always did that, if you select a folder, for example, in you project and click the Floppy Disk at the bottom left of the screen, at the right of the garbage icon, you can save that folder and later import in any project, that will bring the keyframes and anything else to your new project. But this specific character i can't import again, i think has something about my personlizated item sheet, i don't know, maybe some corruption ou conflict, that's weird...

17 hours ago, EM BLOCOS said:

No, i always did that, if you select a folder, for example, in you project and click the Floppy Disk at the bottom left of the screen, at the right of the garbage icon, you can save that folder and later import in any project, that will bring the keyframes and anything else to your new project. But this specific character i can't import again, i think has something about my personlizated item sheet, i don't know, maybe some corruption ou conflict, that's weird...

Don't confuse files and folders. Files are things like .object files and whatnot. Folders store files. Folders are also used in MI for organisation.

3 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

Don't confuse files and folders. Files are things like .object files and whatnot. Folders store files. Folders are also used in MI for organisation.

Actually, that don't matter now. Call it what0 you like, the problem still there. I need export that file to my new project and I can't, why is this happening??!