In Search For A Stronghold

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

At least he's showing improvement! Just a few tips  dough: you should avoid blurring the main area as it takes away from the picture, you want to blur what isnt really necessary for the viewers to see, I would suggest to get the blur to start from behind/in front of the enderman. Another thing is your picture is missing the main reason as to why they are all down there. What are they mining for? Maybe add a hint somewhere to give reason to their actions.  

Now that that's out of the way on for some of the good things about the pic! I really do like the angling as I usually do that myself. A little tilt can make a HUGE difference! Another thing I like about this picture is that you gave it some backstory so people could understand what they are trying to do and what's happening. You also took the time to add in some little elements like the paper which is ALWAYS appreciated! Good luck on your next picture mate, and remember that everyone has their opinions on things, it's your choice to listen to those opinions or not.