Me looking off a cliff [2k] [Need Help]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Illuminati confirmed

think about it shadow organization

organized shadows

triangle shape

@david is part of the Illuminati and hinted at it through a bug in mine imator!

wow, I have never seen you before.... I love your OC m8

also, nice wallpaper, but I think you should have used depth to slightly fade the mountain, it would work great with the distance, there are also a lot of shading errors, so try turning down to sun range

1 hour ago, KaryuGraphics said:

there should be something called "Sunlight Range" experiment with it, its in the backround tab

I know about it, but I had to turn the sunlight range up so that it could reach the other mountains.

1 hour ago, lifecraft said:

wow, I have never seen you before.... I love your OC m8

also, nice wallpaper, but I think you should have used depth to slightly fade the mountain, it would work great with the distance, there are also a lot of shading errors, so try turning down to sun range

Thanks! I actually used to be around a long time ago, but just came back!

As with the sunlight range, look above ^ ^ Thanks for the fading tips too :)

:/ I think it's my graphics card... too weak?

2 hours ago, Sebablixa said:

Illuminati confirmed

think about it shadow organization

organized shadows

triangle shape

@david is part of the Illuminati and hinted at it through a bug in mine imator!

3spooky5me

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton

@SteampunkSkeleton i might know exactly what your problem is, go to your setting and then under render. where the shadow slides are, your quality or fade sliders might be down if so bumb them up until you can see that

Edited by alfadog

On 6/30/2017 at 11:25 AM, ziyadkhalq said:

You should probably fix the shadows, and to fix it, you have to go to settings then shadows (or render idk) and just mess around with those slide things..

On 6/30/2017 at 2:53 PM, alfadog said:

@SteampunkSkeleton i might know exactly what your problem is, go to your setting and then under render. where the shadow slides are, your quality or fade sliders might be down if so bumb them up until you can see that

Yeah, I just bumped up the shadow blur size up. I don't like soft shadows but I guess it can't be helped :P