Add It On Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, Im doing a wallpaper collab now. Heh. @Quickstreak will be helping moderate this.
C6Xa6qt.png

So for this collab, all you have to do is add to the wallpaper above, post it here and the person below you will add on to what you added to, and so on. Think of it as a "Do something to the person above you" forum game.

RULES

1. Dont move the camera.
  2. You may edit the background but not the lighting.
  3. You may NOT edit other's additions. 
  4. Put everything of yours and put it in a folder, name the folder your name. vs02rKl.png
  5. Have fun.

If you have any suggestions for rules, please tell me.
DUE JULY 4TH

Now... ADD IT ON!

Dont forget to post a download link of the PROJECT FILE for the next person.

Edited by EthanForeverAlone

A better way to have done this is to get a list of people that have joined and then starting a chain of private messages. The project file will be passed to the next person in line.

This way you are guaranteed to not have multiple entries at once like what will inevitably happen here in a few minutes.

Also I was in the middle of writing my collab and now I will have to wait until this one finishes 

Edited by GbStudio

IM DOING THIS

9 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

A better way to have done this is to get a list of people that have joined and then starting a chain of private messages. The project file will be passed to the next person in line.

This way you are guaranteed to not have multiple entries at once like what will inevitably happen here in a few minutes.

Also I was in the middle of writing my collab and now I will have to wait until this one finishes 

also you should do what he said

1 hour ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

1. You may NOT edit other's additions.

Dont forget to post a download link for the next person.

Ethan is saying that the person above who already have done their wallpaper, who ever is below that person must download their file, and add what you want to add ( Am I right@EthanForeverAlone? )

Ok.

For all you people who don't know how to upload the project file. 

Right click the project folder for the collab, find where it says "send to".

After that you have to click it and select the ZIP file.

After that go to the website you are going to upload it to, then upload the ZIP FOLDER.

then grab a picture and post it on THIS TOPIC.