The Bolt Ep1: Strucked

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yes I know what your thinking. Just check this topic out and I explained everything: 

Hey! I finally finished episode 1! Hope you enjoy! Also, you can help me with this series by clicking the topic above, and just comment that you want to help. If you do, thank you so much

I admit, the beginning is so bad i had no idea how to do the lightning... so i just did pictures ;-; Sorry. Im also planning to make each episode 1-2 minutes long. Hope you enjoyed! 

Computer rig by @Zal-nimations

Edited by Chickenk122

12 minutes ago, Chickenk122 said:

Yes I know what your thinking. Just check this topic out and I explained everything: 

Hey! I finally finished episode 1! Hope you enjoy! Also, you can help me with this series by clicking the topic above, and just comment that you want to help. If you do, thank you so much

I admit, the beginning is so bad i had no idea how to do the lightning... so i just did pictures ;-; Sorry. Im also planning to make each episode 1-2 minutes long. Hope you enjoyed! 

That wasn't bad, but you could outline your text so it's easier to read, I should know I'm doing something like this but i've been practising animating until I get back to to it, I've only got like two episodes up

Just now, ULTRABEAST said:

That wasn't bad, but you could outline your text so it's easier to read, I should know I'm doing something like this but i've been practising animating until I get back to to it, I've only got like two episodes up

Thank you! :D