Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Its a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, Flowers are blooming; Its on days like this that kids like you - Should be burning in hell. 
                                                                                                                                                ~Sans 

VCyMFtE.pngIg0XPkb.pngTWcxhKz.pngIS4adLr.pngUJHP9XU.pngoxua5zM.pngmmFWKUi.pngus7Dhu3.pnghCrTnSW.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Link to the Gaster Blasters original topic created by Zal-nimations: Click me to Zal-Nimations Original Page For The Amazing Gaster Blasters ^_^

Edited by MacStudios
Forgot the Gaster Blasters Link - They aren't Mine

4 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

WHAT ARE THOSE GASTER BLASTERS? THEY LOOK LIKE A DINOSOURS HEAD

INSERT Internet phenomenon HERE

Yeah They dont belong to me - They belong to Zal-nimations. Don't Criticize me or him on them.

Just now, MacStudios said:

Yeah They dont belong to me - They belong to Zal-nimations. Don't Criticize me or him on them.

Will I kinda already criticized you on the top of the comment Lel but either way good job lol

Its a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, Flowers are blooming; Its on days like this that kids like you - Should be Farting in hell. 
                                                                                                                                                ~Not Sans.

1 hour ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Witherian Animations Kinda Small right now

Lemme join too hahaha.