Morning Minecart

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's not a recreation, it's just a similar wallpaper. The "original" has some guy in a minecart with a sword, being pushed by a furnace minecart, going through some narrow area with a waterfall and a squid. While this one just has some guy sleeping in a minecart, going through some field.. oh, but the camera is.. tilted!

19 hours ago, tditdatdwt said:

It's not a recreation, it's just a similar wallpaper. The "original" has some guy in a minecart with a sword, being pushed by a furnace minecart, going through some narrow area with a waterfall and a squid. While this one just has some guy sleeping in a minecart, going through some field.. oh, but the camera is.. tilted!

He what said

On 6/16/2017 at 1:32 PM, EthanForeverAlone said:

A recreation on my very first wallpaper.

On 2017-6-17 at 2:16 PM, tditdatdwt said:

The point of a recreation is not doing the exact same thing, but to take the original concept (in this case, steve riding a minecart) and make something new with it.

5 hours ago, tditdatdwt said:

No.. that's just inspiration.

In this case they're the exact same thing, believe it or not.
It surprises me how you will take arguments off your very bottom to look smart, using synonims is not a valid argument though, keep trying.

1 minute ago, BBruce7815 said:

In this case they're the exact same thing, believe it or not.
It surprises me how you will take arguments off your very bottom to look smart, using synonims is not a valid argument though, keep trying.

Those are not synonyms bro,

NjTqY2.jpg

I mean.. really what you're saying is.. if I made a wallpaper 3 years ago that had a Creeper jumping onto some house in a forest, and then decided to make a wallpaper now that had a Creeper walking into a shack or something in a desert, you could call it a recreation? No.. it's not, it's just taking A concept from the older wallpaper and using it, maybe as a "sequel" or something. I'm not saying a recreation has to be absolutely perfect with everything positioned the same way, etc, that's ridiculous but really just look at the wallpapers posted here, the old one.. well it at least kind of tries to give off some sort of an "adventuree!!!!" vibe or something, while the new one is just meant to be "relaxing" I guess. The wallpapers are unrelated barring the "steve is in a minecart" concept.