Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So about 2 days ago I was working on animation tests like Walking Cycles, Physics, Block Placement and Block Breaking, Breathing and Blinking, and Fighting hand-to-hand and with a sword.

So I made this video with the animation clips.

Basically, the ones I would say I failed on were the Ender Crystal, Block Breaking, Sword Fighting, and Block Placement.

Sorry :(

I'll try give my best advise....

the hard to explain how to make better fighting animation,  I recommend you to watch CaZaKoJa's tutorial

and When the slime block became shorter it should became wider too.. also make the animation little bit faster.

BTW I think you should fix your SSAO.

Going to try giving advice :) hopefully this helps.

First is that the fighting is like girls slapping on each other (we would recommend you watching Cazakoja videos, you might get inspired)

Second is try watching slow motion stuff on youtube.

Third is the eyes, whenever you look at something or move your eyes that's the time you should blink. I tried observing people and that's what i learned (probably)

The walking cycle is not a walking cycle. It's more of a limping cyle? But with more practice i feel like you'll do well (on walking cycle).

lastly, I recommend on mining a block is to shrink it first then let it disappear, put the bouncing block when it's shrink down. (make sure it's shrunk down where you put the bouncing block)

2 minutes ago, Yenachi said:

Going to try giving advice :) hopefully this helps.

First is that the fighting is like girls slapping on each other (we would recommend you watching Cazakoja videos, you might get inspired)

Second is try watching slow motion stuff on youtube.

Third is the eyes, whenever you look at something or move your eyes that's the time you should blink. I tried observing people and that's what i learned (probably)

The walking cycle is not a walking cycle. It's more of a limping cyle? But with more practice i feel like you'll do well (on walking cycle).

lastly, I recommend on mining a block is to shrink it first then let it disappear, put the bouncing block when it's shrink down. (make sure it's shrunk down where you put the bouncing block)

I have watched Cazakoja's videos, also thanks for the advice. Also, how could I improve the walking cycle?

17 minutes ago, Creeper2555 said:

I'll try give my best advise....

the hard to explain how to make better fighting animation,  I recommend you to watch CaZaKoJa's tutorial

and When the slime block became shorter it should became wider too.. also make the animation little bit faster.

BTW I think you should fix your SSAO.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for your advice.

Edited by Shadow