ayman

minecraft story modeifed your character

Recommended Posts

hi guys in this topic i am going to make minecraft story mode character of you 

like my friends

Quote

 

6UaScR8.png

me and muztanchik83

fB3YOEo.png

this is just a skin i found

CnvQl5i.png

this is the model swaper xXZUHAIRXx

all you need to send your skin and tell me the character shape and accessories ^w^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2017 at 2:11 PM, Chickenk122 said:

Well here is my skin: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pu36tu4xrzso7n2/skin_2017053021462193739.png

And i would like no accessories and what do you mean by character shape

 

Yeah, I saw that it has been over a month since you asked so I decided to do it myself.hyoz916696x6cuk6g.jpg

Here's the download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4875h264nffp3bx/Chickenk122_MCSM_Rig.object

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2017 at 2:01 PM, Twotorule said:

Yeah, I saw that it has been over a month since you asked so I decided to do it myself.hyoz916696x6cuk6g.jpg

Here's the download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4875h264nffp3bx/Chickenk122_MCSM_Rig.object

Nice! But can u change the skin to this: http://i.imgur.com/n05G4dS.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Minecraft story modified your character?" Honestly the title is confusing. (No offense if you don't speak English. Also I like your rig)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2017 at 7:53 PM, Chickenk122 said:

Nice! But can u change the skin to this: http://i.imgur.com/n05G4dS.png 

Sure!

On 8/5/2017 at 2:59 PM, TheIceBlock3 said:

"Minecraft story modified your character?" Honestly the title is confusing. (No offense if you don't speak English. Also I like your rig)

Basically the guy who posted this topic asked people if they want a Minecraft Story Mode version of their skin

17 hours ago, FoxtrotHeaven said:

If this guy doesn't do it, I will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2017 at 7:53 PM, Chickenk122 said:

Nice! But can u change the skin to this: http://i.imgur.com/n05G4dS.png 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dhc365ezb9miwl7/chickenk122_Rig_2.object                                       There you go!27dw3j1t9148djt6g.jpg

On 8/5/2017 at 11:56 PM, FoxtrotHeaven said:

I can't access the file download. Could you put it on mediafire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Twotorule said:

ok cool thanks man

Edit: I just noticed that there are missing textures when I load it up... If you dont know how to fix it you can put all of the textures in a folder with the rig, make it a zip file, and upload it.

Edited by FoxtrotHeaven
gotta let em know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, FoxtrotHeaven said:

ok cool thanks man

Edit: I just noticed that there are missing textures when I load it up... If you dont know how to fix it you can put all of the textures in a folder with the rig, make it a zip file, and upload it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/300r019zfnre5ef/Jesse_A_IS.png

There should be a folder in the head part called "Blocks." That contains all of the 3D hair parts. Change them to the hair textures in the link above. You might have to mess with them a bit. There is a link under this that will take you to the website that I made the skin on. There should be a download button.

https://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/u9Fml/mcsm-rig-request-2-p4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Twotorule said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/300r019zfnre5ef/Jesse_A_IS.png

There should be a folder in the head part called "Blocks." That contains all of the 3D hair parts. Change them to the hair textures in the link above. You might have to mess with them a bit. There is a link under this that will take you to the website that I made the skin on. There should be a download button.

https://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/u9Fml/mcsm-rig-request-2-p4

ok thanks it works now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Twotorule said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dhc365ezb9miwl7/chickenk122_Rig_2.object                                       There you go!27dw3j1t9148djt6g.jpg

I can't access the file download. Could you put it on mediafire?

There is missing textures

Edited by Chickenk122

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chickenk122 said:

There is missing textures

https://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/u9Fdk/mcsm-rig-request-1-p5

This link is to the website I made the skin for the rig on. Click on "Download To Computer." Open Mine-Imator and import it as an item sheet. Then change all missing textures to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TheIanPlays88 said:

my skin R8bD7Md.png

I'll do it for you. I've basically been the one doing all rigs here because the person who posted on this topic must not be looking at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Twotorule said:

I'll do it for you. I've basically been the one doing all rigs here because the person who posted on this topic must not be looking at it.

Thanks and you right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheIanPlays88 said:

Thanks and you right

r0p0sga3u5g5ls06g.jpg

Rig Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cx1uon6lv2612du/TheIan+Plays+88+MCSM+Rig.object

if a texture is missing, download this skin, import as an item sheet, and change the things with missing textures with those textures: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z5f7hjob4gaoax2/TheIanPlays88_MCSM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Twotorule said:

r0p0sga3u5g5ls06g.jpg

Rig Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cx1uon6lv2612du/TheIan+Plays+88+MCSM+Rig.object

if a texture is missing, download this skin, import as an item sheet, and change the things with missing textures with those textures: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z5f7hjob4gaoax2/TheIanPlays88_MCSM.png

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.