For the first time to see the sea

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

58 minutes ago, Zovo said:

I thought only mine imator stuff was allowed to be shown

It is, you NEED to say that it was made with an alt. software in the title.

Just now, Chaukeke said:

It is, you NEED to say that it was made with an alt. software in the title.

i dont think she used an alternative software, because the body effect can be done with photoshop or something, you can just use liquify and you can see that there is a little mistake, because there is a little thing in the body with the fence just like this:

zQRRSF6.png

(red circle)

3 hours ago, ziyadkhalq said:

i dont think she used an alternative software, because the body effect can be done with photoshop or something, you can just use liquify and you can see that there is a little mistake, because there is a little thing in the body with the fence just like this:

I don't know much about this liquify tool, but look at the shadows. Would it be able to do that? (Not trying to debunk you, just curious) And the DOF seems too high quality for MI. Once again, I'm not trying to prove you wrong, but are these facts true or could it actually be Mine-Imator?

17 hours ago, Iron431 said:

I don't know much about this liquify tool, but look at the shadows. Would it be able to do that? (Not trying to debunk you, just curious) And the DOF seems too high quality for MI. Once again, I'm not trying to prove you wrong, but are these facts true or could it actually be Mine-Imator?

The DOF can be also edited by Photoshop, and look what @Mike said, these shadows are just for mine-imator, C4D or Blender cant do these mistakes...

On 6/9/2017 at 10:45 AM, Iron431 said:

yes, it could be. you can do some crazy crap.