Human Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Cuto said:

Where is 3D stuff?

1 hour ago, XxEmeraldSquidxX said:

Its literally just a skin.

2 hours ago, Nakoju said:

Sure it has eyes and a mouth, but nothing really useful.

Please don't post junk here.

2 hours ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

but...

did ya make it your self?:steve_sneaky:

Yes i made it myself.

Okay just understand me here, im new to making rigs and I want to become better so im just learning. Thats what all new people do when there new to rigging and all they get is hate. Straight up hate. 

Just now, JayLightningMC said:

Yes i made it myself.

Okay just understand me here, im new to making rigs and I want to become better so im just learning. Thats what all new people do when there new to rigging and all they get is hate. Straight up hate. 

You're gonna need to learn how to take hate, if not you'll be one of those people who complain like children.

8 minutes ago, JayLightningMC said:

Being new isn't an excuse. Also, most of those comments weren't hate. You're

doing what "new people" do when they get constructive criticism.

Don't take the comments above personally, literally everybody on the forums gets some. There are probably hundreds of rigs like this out there, even customizable ones, but your effort (as @Emaniplex said above) is great. Just know that people here don't hold back when voicing their opinion in any way possible, so try to get used to it.

Also, it's great work for a beginner. Keep on improving!

11 hours ago, JayLightningMC said:

Yes i made it myself.

i learned being a little baby complaining the hard way by getting -86 rep, i stopped complaining, and TOOK TIME to make rigs, so I'm almost at 100+ rep.

so i recommend not to be a complaining baby and learn to deal with hate, heck, it's NOT even hate! its constructive criticism.

plus, where the fingers?

1 minute ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

i learned being a little baby complaining the hard way by getting -86 rep, i stopped complaining, and TOOK TIME to make rigs, so I'm almost at 100+ rep.

so i recommend not to be a complaining baby and learn to deal with hate, heck, it's NOT even hate! its constructive criticism.

plus, where the fingers?

5om4Mmx.gif

51 minutes ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

plus, where the fingers?

I said there might be an update, so i will be working on fingers. 

Just now, XxEmeraldSquidxX said:

Did you seriously downvote what I said about you taking hate?

Okay, I'll take your advice or whatever. Actually, i have been working on V.2 for about 2 or 3 hours or so... So thx i guess?

On 6/7/2017 at 0:02 AM, Enchantek said:

Don't take the comments above personally, literally everybody on the forums gets some. There are probably hundreds of rigs like this out there, even customizable ones, but your effort (as @Emaniplex said above) is great. Just know that people here don't hold back when voicing their opinion in any way possible, so try to get used to it.

Also, it's great work for a beginner. Keep on improving!