Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys! Hockey here.
Today is my first day on the forum, but not on Mine-imator.
My newest animation will be an X-Men one, with Wolverine, Hank McCoy and Quicksilver.
I really need a (not too realistic), but realistic enough rig for Wolverine claws that look like the picture on the bottem.
If nobody could make this, that's fine too. This is just a request, you don't HAVE to.
wolverine-hugh-jackman.jpg

Edited by HockeyDoctorWho
Snarky comment

1 minute ago, HockeyDoctorWho said:

I have been around the community before. Also, if you will be this useless, get off my page please.

I'm just saying we have no idea who you are, and you should get to know us so we can get to know you.

I'm not asking if you've been here before. Also good job you found the downrep and uprep buttons, be careful how many you use a day, you only have 8 to give out.

Good luck being in this community.

Are you seriously this immature? You downrep people because you don't like what they say? I was fine with everything you were doing, then you basically went 2-year-old mode, and now have a negative rep count. Not trying to point fingers or insult anyone, but if you can't take criticism as small as:

25 minutes ago, KaryuGraphics said:

if you research enough, you will probably find claws for your wolverine character

You'll have an incredible hard time in the world.

Ok ok so your asking us to make you a rig? ok. Will for starters you don't know any of us and your asking us to make you stuff.  2nd off being a jerk to people is not a good way to start off on the forums. will I hope you have a good day. and please don't make this your 1st post you cant just join and ask us to make you something. we dont even know you and what do you mean? (not too realistic), but realistic enough. What does that even mean?

Lol if you don't want a "Realistic" Rig then parent like 3/4 Cubes to some characters arm (Scale them ofc) and make them grey and you can animate them going in and out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)