Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

boring

The ATI looks like something that's supposed to be scary, but the eyes just looks derpy to me. Im getting a kids cartoon feel from it.

and the background? Why so peaceful, blue calming sky with green grass during day light, and flat land is just great to make everything boring. I dont find flat land acceptable in wallpapers except if you're just showing of your rig or something.

the one thing I like though is that his face is perfectly positioned from the sun so his face has this dark shadow feel that makes him a little mysterious and frightening, also the fact that his slightly above the camera angle makes him look more powerful but then again, the eyes ruin everything of that.

Edited by Lumie

1 hour ago, Lumie said:

boring

The ATI looks like something that's supposed to be scary, but the eyes just looks derpy to me. Im getting a kids cartoon feel from it.

and the background? Why so peaceful, blue calming sky with green grass during day light, and flat land is just great to make everything boring. I dont find flat land acceptable in wallpapers except if you're just showing of your rig or something.

the one thing I like though is that his face is perfectly positioned from the sun so his face has this dark shadow feel that makes him a little mysterious and frightening, also the fact that his slightly above the camera angle makes him look more powerful but then again, the eyes ruin everything of that.

Have you not seen REALITY, if not you sir are mistaken, because.... well this wallpaper is good the fact that the majority of the Animation "REALITY" takes place in the flatland's. Secondly. the Skin is suppose to looks like that changing it would take the originality away from it therefore would result in people calling it a rip off of "REALITY" the only thing I can agree with you on here is the fact that the background seems to calm for it to look like a powerful image.

1 hour ago, Lumie said:

boring

3 minutes ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

Have you not seen REALITY, if not you sir are mistaken, because.... well this wallpaper is good the fact that the majority of the Animation "REALITY" takes place in the flatland's. Secondly. the Skin is suppose to looks like that changing it would take the originality away from it therefore would result in people calling it a rip off of "REALITY" the only thing I can agree with you on here is the fact that the background seems to calm for it to look like a powerful image.

Thanks for the comments guys. So would you all say this is kinda what you're all talking about? (I accidentally messed up ATI's pose, and then saved so i had to settle for the pose he has in this.)

DsEAGc3.png

1 hour ago, Ninja Dino said:

Thanks for the comments guys. So would you all say this is kinda what you're all talking about? (I accidentally messed up ATI's pose, and then saved so i had to settle for the pose he has in this.)

great improvements. You really took the criticism and improved upon it, though I preferred the first pose where his engaging in an attack instead of this one where he stands and looks at the camera angry.

1 hour ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

Then the skin criticism goes to @The Tan James