Summer Break Be Like

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Credits of Rigs to: @Blue Chocolatebar@Zovo, @Ryanista and @OfficialCUYT

I was bored because of summer break, so I thought why not make an image for the forums, and I am sort of proud of it, I think the lighting is ok, and the posing is fine. (Also, Official, if you are wondering why you were tagged, it's because I took some of the stuff from your rig and applied it to mine)

Disclaimer: If this is in the wrong place, I am a newbie, I don't know how to change the topic, so please, don't complain.

true i think idk also this topic is for objects like idk a custom person rig just copy and paste the topic and post it in wallpaper i guess also its fine everyone's a noob

Edited by zinocat

11 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Work on the Posing.

I'm good at posing, I was just lazy.

19 hours ago, zinocat said:

true i think idk also this topic is for objects like idk a custom person rig just copy and paste the topic and post it in wallpaper i guess also its fine everyone's a noob

Thing is, I dont know how to switch topics xD

On 6/2/2017 at 0:24 PM, Weirdest said:

I'm good at posing, I was just lazy.

Thing is, I dont know how to switch topics xD

just copy and paste the topic into wallpaper theres no such thing as switching as im aware of its permanent