Stealth Spider (Spyder's Stealth Mission) ANIMATION PREVIEW

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My animation project on a stealth mission that is executed by Agent Spyder, a Spider working for the overworld Mob Boss. The camera follows this cunning spider in his quest to infiltrate the village and gather intel about it so that the mobs can invade the following week. Remember he is on a stealth mission, so he is trying to be as quiet as possible.

It's not much, just a simple animation of Spyder finding his way into the archer's nest, and walking over to try to investigate and get into the base.

>Click Me for the Animation<

16 hours ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

I'd probably lose if I was trying to infiltrate somewhere and knocked over a person sitting in a chair.

Why? He scared the archer, and knocked him out.

15 hours ago, spectral said:

Those fuqing noises made me jump out of my chair.
Also the animation is too long and linear. I mean, you could shorten this to about 10 seconds maximum.

Yeah, it's a bit boring and slow paced. Other than that, I will adjust my volume when I'm editing it next.

EDIT: I can't really make it shorter than 18 seconds, if that. It'll still take up time. either way thanks for the advice.

Edited by Matt421421