Insert your wall paper ideas because y not 2 request pages at the same time is a good idea

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

insert you wallpaper ideas here. just say the place and the event (ex a village in roman times being burned by romans because wars)

dont be overly detailed because i want to see what my caffeined/sugar rushed/metaphorically drunk mind can think of when i hear it

also send a schematic file if you think the place is too hard to find/make that would take idk 1-2 weeks to dig and build out

i guess a wallpaper of my character like watching the sun rise in orbit from his tardis pepsi fridge shaped spaceship would be kinda chill
oh and can the resolution be 3200x1800?
i'll send ya' the files and shizzizle, if you wanna screw up improve on/modify any assets i'll be okay with it

Edited by ThatGuyBrian

1 hour ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

i guess a wallpaper of my character like watching the sun rise in orbit from his tardis pepsi fridge shaped spaceship would be kinda chill
oh and can the resolution be 3200x1800?
i'll send ya' the files and shizzizle, if you wanna screw up improve on/modify any assets i'll be okay with it

you know what im going to give you a double deal 2 wall papers of dr who because i is also dr who fan. ill do the requested one first

Edited by zinocat