Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Comment down below if you have friends like this! I know I do...

Just now, Colonel Muffin said:

You should add the text in an external program, like Paint.NET, instead of inside the program.

Also the loading could use a little work.

Looking alright otherwise.

Thanks for the note. I'll remember that, and also the reason my quality isn't as good is due to imgur and my computer not allow anything above HD.

Edited by TardicMC

35 minutes ago, KindZax said:

Make the text have a higher contrast with the background otherwise I have to squint to see what it even says. also if you're going to be making the text in-engine then make it aligned. 

yup

36 minutes ago, KindZax said:

Make the text have a higher contrast with the background otherwise I have to squint to see what it even says. also if you're going to be making the text in-engine then make it aligned. 

I'll try to do that it in the next comic.

6 hours ago, TardicMC said:

ngKoO7W.pngVLV0lQN.pngIH69e6v.pngK8JbqKz.pngM5uzF3B.pngdkS5Lp3.pngA sidenote from Tardis : Hey guys...sorry if this was short. I was up till 11pm trying to conform to society (lmao)  so if there are spelling errors, you know why. I will make more comics in the future. So I'll see you guys later. -Tortoise and nobody else

Edited by Youtuber4Life

8 hours ago, TardicMC said:

A sidenote from Tardis : Hey guys...sorry if this was short. I was up till 11pm trying to conform to society (lmao)  so if there are spelling errors, you know why. I will make more comics in the future. So I'll see you guys later. -Tortoise...

OFF-TOPIC: he font size is too big. The facial expression is off. Z-clipping.

ON-TOPIC: Looks ok.