Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 hours ago, Zeno said:

What's the point of that? All you're really doing is missing out on a possibility for some subtle and visually appealing lighting.

No, I wasn't really doing that haha. I just posted this screenshot to show off my pool table rig. I spent like 3 hours on the rig and 10 minutes on the screenshot. I admit I probably should have worked on at a little longer. Also, I plan to use a similar seen in one of my upcoming animations, which I do spend a lot more time on.

5 hours ago, Buhrp said:

No, I wasn't really doing that haha. I just posted this screenshot to show off my pool table rig. I spent like 3 hours on the rig and 10 minutes on the screenshot. I admit I probably should have worked on at a little longer. Also, I plan to use a similar seen in one of my upcoming animations, which I do spend a lot more time on.

Yes, that is what you're doing. Having the torches lit would have made for a more effective showcase.