Thomas the Tank Engine rolling into Knapford Station

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

33 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

You say that as if flatlands are fine and we're just nitpickers.

I think flatlands are hated to an undeserving degree. It's just really time consuming for me to make something in the background just to please only other animators rather than viewers.

19 hours ago, CraftyFoxe said:

I think flatlands are hated to an undeserving degree. It's just really time consuming for me to make something in the background just to please only other animators rather than viewers.

Well flatlands don't look appealing to viewers either. If you're going to make an actual animation, scenery is one of the most important things. Flatlands deserve to be hated because it just shows that whoever made the animation didn't care enough to set up a proper setting.

No offense, that's just my opinion.

Also the thing about the animators-rather-than-viewers analogy is that you need to make your scenes and videos in general appeal to everyone.

20 hours ago, CraftyFoxe said:

Pretty sure that everybody watching something is a viewer, animator or not.

4 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Well flatlands don't look appealing to viewers either. If you're going to make an actual animation, scenery is one of the most important things. Flatlands deserve to be hated because it just shows that whoever made the animation didn't care enough to set up a proper setting.

No offense, that's just my opinion.

Also the thing about the animators-rather-than-viewers analogy is that you need to make your scenes and videos in general appeal to everyone.

Well ok I agree with you that flatlands isn't the best, but I mean to say its a generic comment that I will be expecting.