Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On my youtube channel SuperDevilMadnessHD I make roleplays. But lately i have been animating  so i can make my roleplays better. But that is where my problem begins. I need people to help me with animating scenes for my roleplays so i can get my videos out in a timely fashion. The stuff i animate go from fighting to just regular talking.

So in this post i ask that if anyone wants to help me with animations add me on skype devenbutler1 or email me superdevilmadness@gmail.com.

Here's my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74LOGz8u6Mzz7LN4c51pqQ

35 minutes ago, SuperDevilMadnessHD said:

On my youtube channel SuperDevilMadnessHD I make roleplays. But lately i have been animating  so i can make my roleplays better. But that is where my problem begins. I need people to help me with animating scenes for my roleplays so i can get my videos out in a timely fashion. The stuff i animate go from fighting to just regular talking.

So in this post i ask that if anyone wants to help me with animations add me on skype devenbutler1 or email me superdevilmadness@gmail.com.

Here's my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74LOGz8u6Mzz7LN4c51pqQ

I don't know how I can help but I must say, your roleplays and stuff are actually reasonably good.

For anybody coming along to this topic, please consider helping this guy out!

10 minutes ago, SuperDevilMadnessHD said:

Please

Jovan you can add me on skype devenbutler1 or email me superdevilmadness@gmail.com so we can talk

I emailed you already and you didn't respond :/