Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 22/05/2017 at 3:12 AM, Iron431 said:

Ok, ask yourself why you are hating on him? BECAUSE ITS FAD. It's not a bad rig, it doesn't look shit, it's because you don't like fad. And get this, if someone popular like @SKIBBZ or @EthanForeverAlone or @Keep on Chucking posted this, would you give it negative rep? 80% would not give negative rep. To rig this, with this amount of detail in MINEIMATOR, it takes skill. If this was a detailed human rig, would you give it negative rep? No. Before deciding if it's bad or not, look at the skill, patience and quality,  and not the topic.

Actually, it's just a retextured version of Darl's Springtrap rig. But yeah, good point. I stopped trying to tell others the same 'cause their are too dumb to let people do what they want.

27 minutes ago, Nzshark6 said:

I think people should leave this kid alone he's aload to like what he wants we all have our different taste and if you don't like fad then why did you click on this did you just want to bully a kid who want to show off there art and yes it is a re texture but i think it was modified (which sounds better) like take a look at yourself and think about the things you like and just because you don't like something doesn't mean  you can hate the people that like it. Kid i'm going to give you a rep because i'm a fan of five nights of Freddys too

You sir have a lot of typos ://
Let me highlight those typo in the quote

i actually like this...

but next time try to credit the original maker of the rig you used to make this

also try adding better textures not just flat colors

ahh so you also made ignited springtrap...

next time try harder like make better textures for it

or even better make your own

but yeah this forum hates this fanbase so its quite hard to do stuff here if you do like that game this is referencing

Edited by Mr. Darl

14 hours ago, Slime said:

*Clicks on this for no reason*

Lets hope it isnt what i think it is.

*Page loads*

Damnit.

*Continuosly beats on his pc and monitor with a shovel*

xD

On 5/21/2017 at 9:12 PM, Iron431 said:

Ok, ask yourself why you are hating on him? BECAUSE ITS FAD. It's not a bad rig, it doesn't look shit, it's because you don't like fad. And get this, if someone popular like @SKIBBZ or @EthanForeverAlone or @Keep on Chucking posted this, would you give it negative rep? 80% would not give negative rep. To rig this, with this amount of detail in MINEIMATOR, it takes skill. If this was a detailed human rig, would you give it negative rep? No. Before deciding if it's bad or not, look at the skill, patience and quality,  and not the topic.

One problem, this isn't his own rig. It's a re-texture of another one. Here it is:

On 5/22/2017 at 9:12 AM, Iron431 said:

I wouldn't call an edited rig patience