Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, LegendMC said:

You probably lack imagination or creativity. 

Apologies, sir. It's because i'm new to Mine-Imator and I can't think of anything. I know I lack of creativity, but i'm always trying to think what and whats a good creation.

1 minute ago, iiExynus said:

Apologies, sir. It's because i'm new to Mine-Imator and I can't think of anything. I know I lack of creativity, but i'm always trying to think what and whats a good creation.

Well, never give up. One day, you'll find a door that you were looking for.

Just now, iiExynus said:

Try wallpapers. I could help you get the best possible render setting if you want.

2 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

Try wallpapers. I could help you get the best possible render setting if you want.

Well, i'm making a wallpaper which shows my Dream Setup. Still needs rigs though, luckily @CodyBI is making the rigs. Can't thank him enough.

1 minute ago, iiExynus said:

Well, i'm making a wallpaper which shows my Dream Setup. Still needs rigs though, luckily @CodyBI is making the rigs. Can't thank him enough.

If you can, PM me the project files when it's done and I'll get some great render settings for you.