Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

@EthanForeverAlone@NietyFox@HeYoNia@Pigeon_ are the skins I used because I was too lazy to look up amazing mine imator users, so I just used the best ones I know for this.

(yes there is a reason why I used them, take a wild guess buddy.)

Anyways....

Should I actually make this? I think it would be an okay horror animation idea, but I'll let you decide.

HERE, SINCE ALL YOU WANT A STORY FOR IT, HERE YOU GO:

Niety, Ethan, Heyonia, and Pigeon had their car break down on a trip to M-I con.

They needed a place to stay the night at, and luckily, they found a house. But the problem is, that it has been vacant and is abandoned, covered in cobwebs and vines. It seemed like there were no houses for miles. So they decided to go into the vacant house to stay. But they didn't realise that they had a man following them. A man who had been legend for years. Hearing his name sent chills down townspeople's spine. His name is Herobrine

(Sorry I just had to add a rhyme there.)

Spoiler

Edited by Craftboy
Because people wanted a story

1 minute ago, Craftboy said:

@EthanForeverAlone@NietyFox@HeYoNia@Pigeon_ are the skins I used because I was too lazy to look up amazing mine imator users, so I just used the best ones I know for this.

So... you're calling them bad?... that's cold...

3 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

Because it totally wasn't a joke...

FOCUS ON THE TOPIC! Not trying to be mean, but literally 99 percent of people on the topics I post focus on a TINY thing not very relevant to the question! So, answer the question. Should I make it, or not?

Just now, Craftboy said:

FOCUS ON THE TOPIC! Not trying to be mean, but literally 99 percent of people on the topics I post focus on a TINY thing not very relevant to the question! So, answer the question. Should I make it, or not?

Once you show something more than four people standing around doing nothing, and then saying "Should I actually make this? I think it would be an okay horror animation idea, but I'll let you decide."... In fact... what even is this about? Its like me saying "So, I'm making a new game. It will be a horror game. Should I make it?".

Just now, Sonicxryan said:

Once you show something more than four people standing around doing nothing, and then saying "Should I actually make this? I think it would be an okay horror animation idea, but I'll let you decide."... In fact... what even is this about? Its like me saying "So, I'm making a new game. It will be a horror game. Should I make it?".

I am asking: Should I make this horror animation? It is just an idea I have come up with a few moments ago, I am not entirely sure if I should actually make the animation because I have not completely animated the video yet! Clear enough?

2 minutes ago, Craftboy said:

I am asking: Should I make this horror animation? It is just an idea I have come up with a few moments ago, I am not entirely sure if I should actually make the animation because I have not completely animated the video yet! Clear enough?

No, because you still haven't said anything about the animation. Will it be an apocalypse? Fad? Be specific.

Just now, EthanForeverAlone said:

You need more thought into this.

I was just going to say the exact same thing, xD

But again, its like me saying

me "I have a idea about a horror game!"

another guy "Cool! What kind of horror game?"

me "WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? I LITERALLY JUST MADE IT."

4 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

I was just going to say the exact same thing, xD

But again, its like me saying

me "I have a idea about a horror game!"

another guy "Cool! What kind of horror game?"

me "WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? I LITERALLY JUST MADE IT."

There I edited it for you -_- and @EthanForeverAlone

7 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

ahem

The abandoned house cliché

The creepy stalker cliché

The Herobrine cliché

Sin Tally - 3

Sentence - Literally just making things

One sin for 3 cliche's in the same paragraph,

One sin for saying ahem when the youtuber doesn't even say ahem before pointing out a bunch of things.

One sin for using cinemasins on a story.

One sin for forgetting to add humor but only on the sentence.

One sin for literally just making that.

One sin for forgetting the : In: Sin Tally - 3

And finally, one sin for having 7 sins (counting this one.)

Sin Tally: 7

Sentence: Clichey what's up man I'm just going to completely ignore the question, and point out every single wrong thing on this topic.

Edited by Craftboy

1 hour ago, Craftboy said:

One sin for 3 cliche's in the same paragraph,

One sin for saying ahem when the youtuber doesn't even say ahem before pointing out a bunch of things.

One sin for using cinemasins on a story.

One sin for forgetting to add humor but only on the sentence.

One sin for literally just making that.

One sin for forgetting the : In: Sin Tally - 3

And finally, one sin for having 7 sins (counting this one.)

Sin Tally: 7

Sentence: Clichey what's up man I'm just going to completely ignore the question, and point out every single wrong thing on this topic.

Well then next time you should actually include a story, and not leave the plot as blank as Link's personality. 

Also, hypocrite much?

Edited by Sonicxryan