Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

I could probably make that in survival mode on hardcore cus I'm such a hardcore gamer come at me

*Calls himself hardcore gamer. Plays minecraft on hardcore mode.*

Anyway he just started stop with the dislikes please. We don't want another muztanchik or typhoonithon.

Edited by Jovan0896

13 minutes ago, Jovan0896 said:

*Calls himself hardcore gamer. Plays minecraft on hardcore mode.*

Anyway he just started stop with the dislikes please. We don't want another muztanchik or typhoonithon.

i'd actually like another one of them

You can't just say that it's bad. Say, don't use stretched textures, you shouldn't begin with hard rigging, and things like that. He's a NOOBIE! What did you expect? Tell him how to do better, don't bombard him with crazy negative and  unneeded hate. 

To Stonecraft, watch tutorials first, and start simple, and Good Luck.

58 minutes ago, Iron431 said:

You can't just say that it's bad. Say, don't use stretched textures, you shouldn't begin with hard rigging, and things like that. He's a NOOBIE! What did you expect? Tell him how to do better, don't bombard him with crazy negative and  unneeded hate. 

To Stonecraft, watch tutorials first, and start simple, and Good Luck.

You can't dictate what someone can or can't say, if one chooses to express dissatisfaction with something. they are free to do so.