The Flash Suit Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

so today i decided to make a rig based on the character "The Flash"

please bare in mind, this is my first rig, so it may not be the best.

front view:

Spoiler

99384195db596268a5dd6f87cb4c51c0.png

side views:

Spoiler

8a9ae1591e3e25acfe46ca022a89bf6b.png  e3aece0d5aced0e4348f04baf84e4c88.png

back view:

Spoiler

7677b17c67fa5a9411ae8e149bd2e466.png

and now the thing you've been waiting for, the download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?ib596ml3zsdd4ic

rules to using this rig:

- please credit me when used

- do not claim as your own

i hope everyone enjoys this rig c:

skin designed by Silfeon.

Edited by JoePlayzMC

Just now, Foxtrot0806 said:

So where'd ya get the skin for it though? because it might be stolen... at least credit the creator...

i'm not exactly sure who the creator is... i just found it on minecraftskins.net 

Just now, JoePlayzMC said:

i'm not exactly sure who the creator is... i just found it on minecraftskins.net 

I suggest you start using Planetminecraft, minecraftskins.net  steals skins.... they have stolen 2 of mine before...

2 minutes ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

So where'd ya get the skin for it though? because it might be stolen... at least credit the creator...

it's a minecraft skin, people use it in games all the time, you don't see them saying "oh my skin was made by this person" 

Just now, JosSamLoh said:

it's a minecraft skin, people use it in games all the time, you don't see them saying "oh my skin was made by this person" 

you don't understand. minecraftskins.net users claim them as theirs.... it ticks me off...

Very nice rig BTW~!

1 minute ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

you don't understand. minecraftskins.net users claim them as theirs.... it ticks me off...

you cannot be a user on the website, there is no way to sign in + if you look at the skins, most of them say of they were designed by...

4 minutes ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

Very nice rig BTW~!

anyway they're minecraft skins, it's not like they're worth much if anything

Edited by JosSamLoh

3 minutes ago, JosSamLoh said:

anyway they're minecraft skins, it's not like they're worth much if anything

you wouldn't understand.... it is like claiming your rigs and animations as mine...

12 hours ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

you wouldn't understand.... it is like claiming your rigs and animations as mine...

yeah but its not... I've seen so many people use my Minecraft skins that I made myself, its not that bad tbh

7 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

yeah but its not... I've seen so many people use my Minecraft skins that I made myself, its not that bad tbh

It is not them using them, but just claiming them as theirs... like this one kid i played with had a cool skin, and i asked who made it and he said him, looked it up, nope wasn't him...