Minecraft Black Hawk Down

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hmmmm this was pretty good but I'd have to give some feedback.

I'm glad you used transitions so it looked alot better.

When using schematics for vehicles, mod them a bit with rigs because the guy getting in the car at 0:49 was pretty bad. What I mean by modding (modifying) them is to remove that block on the door and replace it with a rigged door in the animation program.

Lighting lacks a lot.

Animation needs improvement. An example is at 0:48 lacked alot of keyframes and animation which made it look...well not as good. And try not to use a pose like that on 0:47, make the arms a little separate from the body and same goes with the legs, make the one leg separate from the other leg.

The turning animation for the chopper is very abrupt and I suggest working on that. I suggest you use keyframe by keyframe animating solely on the chopper turning. 

1:01, avoid showing flatlands at ALL times. Try to use fog or at least dont make the camera pan towards flatlands.

1:06, block mixing doesn't make anything look great. If your reason is that it might crash the project if you put in another schematic then thats understandable. But to fix this, all you have to do is spawn a grass block and use the "repeat" feature that you can do to blocks and use that instead.

1:19, I see you used the pre-set schematics Mine-imator gave you. I suggest to not use that and import your own schematics of forests. If you can't do that because it is time consuming and or you don't have the tools, that is fine.

Hoped this helps you :thumbsup: