Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay so, i'm doing my third animation and I added some audio. First audio is Steve Walking, and the music is perfectly fine. Second is where he almost fell (or yep, he really fell lol), then the Tension Audio started, and it sounds fine. But when I animated that Steve fell off, and I put the Failed sound effect, it suits the title. It "failed". Not like something appears, but the sound is like a crack or broken headphones. The file is .mp3, and I tried other file extension like .wav, .ogg and .m4a. pls help

Spoiler

pls help :I_approve:

Edited by iiExynus

18 hours ago, Square789 said:

It sometimes happens, I recommend getting an editing program (Windows Movie Maker, Hitfilm, there are a lot to choose from) and editing the sounds in there.

Yup, decided to use Movie Maker. I still have 1 project to do though, thanks for the suggestion. :I_approve::I_approve::I_approve::I_approve::I_approve: (btw im new to the forums, and im loving this emoji lmao)