(Cubix Rig) Walk cycle test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hiya there people of the forums, Im just gonna drop this little video test here, and Ill be on my way...WAIT!!!! don't forget to rate it, I need to know what needs improvement. Ok now I can go. Thanks.

The rig can be found here:

Edited by Proud_AnimatorZ

2 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

plz clarify.

No matter how someone walks (unless they're physically impaired) the motions they make in one step is then mirrored into the next step. They bob up and down and maybe lurch forward, but all this happens in each singular step and is repeated with the other side of the body in the following step.

Your animation is uneven, meaning the Character's leg speed, travel distance, and body motions aren't correspondent with every step; he's dragging his left leg and his body isn't symmetrical in terms of animation.

On 5/13/2017 at 2:23 PM, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

animating with model rigs is a little harder ya know. 

Yeah sure making a tie straight and hands rotated 90 degrees is soo hard My apologies  

On 5/14/2017 at 3:19 AM, TheLionwarrior said:

Yeah sure making a tie straight and hands rotated 90 degrees is soo hard My apologies  

oook wise guy,  teach me how its done download the rig and show me a "smooth" animation but wait you'll find a way to make an excuse to why you can't do it,  Because your so "good" already aint ya, pshhh get out here kid. 

8 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

oook wise guy,  teach me how its done download the rig and show me a "smooth" animation but wait you'll find a way to make an excuse to why you can't do it,  Because your so "good" already aint ya, pshhh get out here kid. 

im not that good and my excuse is my laptop that I use to animate is getting fixed ill try next week ;)

17 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

im not that good and my excuse is my laptop that I use to animate is getting fixed ill try next week ;)

"Im not that good" then before you comment sarcastically next time make sure you meet the expectations to brag that you can do it way better.

On 2017.05.17. at 4:45 AM, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

"Im not that good" then before you comment sarcastically next time make sure you meet the expectations to brag that you can do it way better.

He still has the rights to criticize. If you post a post here it will get criticized and you have to deal with it and also the hands could be bent 90 degrees, but the tie seems ok with me.

17 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

What the heck dude, so to give critism you gotta be better than the creator?

I think that's bit.... ya know....

7 hours ago, Husky Gurl said:

What the heck dude, so to give critism you gotta be better than the creator?

I think that's bit.... ya know....

yes i asked for critiscm, but he commented something that he feels uncomfortable with and responded in a bad manner (sarcastically) and that is an annoyance so I simply replied back, I mean I can also comment since Im the Uploader.