Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, Jovan0896 said:

I think the new up rep system was added because some people were rep spamming @EthanForeverAlone.

It was added because I shot up so fast. Pretty sure it was meant to only effect me, but it kinda just ruins everything for everyone.

Just now, EthanForeverAlone said:

It was added because I shot up so fast. Pretty sure it was meant to only effect me, but it kinda just ruins everything for everyone.

Sorry to hear dude. TBH you should just be able to earn rep freely too.

29 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

Sorry to hear dude. TBH you should just be able to earn rep freely too.

Well yeah... but not in massive amounts like he did.

Like, you see, this is just a filler he made and even so it would probably have +10 upvotes at this point. Tbh I don't think he deserved such approval in most occasions. In this case the scenery is the schematic that comes in with Mine-Imator, and that's something I'd think gives it less effort to the wallpaper. The torch glow is also very brigh and unfitting to the whole scene... Most of the time he gives us nothing special or new imo and it doesn't seem like much effort

Well, since everyone is complaining about the new crappy up-rep system...

Seriously, wtf is this? I gave 8 up reps yesterday and saw the message, so I got pretty angry, but I just decided to leave things for tomorrow. The next day, I came back, I up-voted ONE forum post. Just one, and now it says that I've already given 8 up reps for today. What even is this?

I would upvote this, but I cant lol.

Please remove this up rep system. There's just so much good stuff posted per day, and this system doesn't even work.

1 minute ago, phoenixbasher said:

Well, since everyone is complaining about the new crappy up-rep system...

Seriously, wtf is this? I gave 8 up reps yesterday and saw the message, so I got pretty angry, but I just decided to leave things for tomorrow. The next day, I came back, I up-voted ONE forum post. Just one, and now it says that I've already given 8 up reps for today. What even is this?

I would upvote this, but I cant lol.

Please remove this up rep system. There's just so much good stuff posted per day, and this system doesn't even work.

I think you're supposed to wait 8 days or go to the blue moon with 69 blemflarks or something.. ._.

1 minute ago, Dannyboi said:

I think you're supposed to wait 8 days or go to the blue moon with 69 blemflarks or something.. ._.

hm now that i think about it you're probably right.

K I shall return to my bed and slumber for a few eons, and hopefully by then my upvote powers shall return and I will upvote all the topics that need upvoting.